We believe that School-based policies and procedures for reporting student achievement and progress are most effective when they:
- help deliver the learning entitlement for each student that provides a foundation for successful, lifelong learning and participation in the community
- promote and value the personhood of each student
- asses, report and teach to a curriculum that is supportive of students learning need- Victorian Curriculum, ABLES Curriculum and EAL curriculum
- enable teachers and school leaders to systematically collect meaningful information to plan future teaching and learning
- provide appropriate opportunities for students to demonstrate achievement and progress across the full breadth of the curriculum
- meet all government and sector regulatory requirements.